Who we are
My Personal Therapy Ltd collects, uses and is responsible for your email address collected through this site. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that email address.
For what purpose do we collect your email address, and how long do we keep it for?
- We collect your email address, solely for the purpose of registering your interest in our service and to keep you updated with news relating to our service.
We will share your email address with Plume Ltd., our external email provider and our hosting partner.
The GDPR requires that we set out the legal basis on which we rely to process your personal data. In this case, we rely on your consent given when you submit your email address.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, here: https://ico.org.uk/
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email email@example.com, call 0333 567702, or write to us at Unit 3, Netham View Industrial Park, Bristol, BS5 9PQ
- let us have enough information to identify you
If you would like to unsubscribe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used, or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at: https://ico.org.uk/ , or by telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Changes to this privacy notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time, when we do we will inform you via email.
How to contact us
Please contact us by email at email@example.com if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you. Our correspondence address is Unit 3, Netham View Industrial Park, Bristol, BS5 9PQ.